trend

• Reported By: Len — RADNOR Pennsylvania
SWAT Environmental
Nationwide USA

SWAT Environmental FRAUD on a national scale Lansing Michigan

This company is comitting consumer fraud on a national basis.

My radon system was malfunctioning and i called the service number on the system. SWAT Environmental answered the phone. I asked for Jaime Gelina, the president of the company i purchased the system and was told he was not in then asked what I needed. I explained the problem and asked about the lifetime guarantee I had to maintain safe radon levels.

I was told but the manager, Mark, that SWAT purchased the companies phone number but SWAT would assume no l;ibility for the guaranty. They would send someone out to inspect and repair the system for $500.

The service tech arrived and it was clear he did not have a clue but wanted to replace a fan without inspecting the system. I again asked about Jaime Gelina and was told he was with the company. I told the service tech I had filed a complaint with the atorney general because i did on-line research ad found Jaime Gelina was the president of SWAT. Apparently I discovered this was not his first encuonter with consumer fraud.

The tech said fixing the system was beyond the scope of his expertise and he would need to discuss it with Mark and would ge back to me. They never did and never answered phone calls.

I had a new system installed at a cost of $900.00

I know I cannot be alone in this situation and i encourage all my ripped-off brethren to file complaints with their state Attorney general and hopefully this company will be shut down for good.

As a footnote i contacted the BBB who only adds insult to injury. Despite 147 complaints in Michigan that BBB lists SWAT as an A+ company. I called them and assine response they provided "froze my brain".

Yet another organization that needs to be put out of business - note they once gave an islamic terrorist organization an A+ rating until 60 minutes did a story in them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2014 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWAT-Environmental/nationwide/SWAT-Environmental-FRAUD-on-a-national-scale-Lansing-Michigan-1149256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWAT Environmental