Complaint Review: SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE

• Submitted: Fri, April 14, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 14, 2006

• Reported By:BALTIMORE Maryland
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE
1555 REGAL ROW DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE ripoff DALLAS Texas

I wished I read these comments about othes on this site before I got involved with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. I ordered a 4-in-1 Tool Kit from them three weeks ago for $89.95. My check cleared about 3 days later.

Here's the ripoff, when UPS deliver it there was a balance due of $41.84. What's it for, I have no idea! I refuse to pay any additional money so I told UPS to return it. I'm unable to contact the company and they don't answer their emails.

Yesterday, I got another package of those vouchers and advertisements from them and that 4-in-1 Tool Kit is now $79.95. You only burn me once, because I learn from my mistakes!

Monique
BALTIMORE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2006 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWEEPSTAKES-CLEARINGHOUSE/DALLAS-Texas-75247/SWEEPSTAKES-CLEARINGHOUSE-ripoff-DALLAS-Texas-186607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE