Complaint Review: SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES Aka S.I.R.S.

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:WILLCOX Arizona
SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES Aka S.I.R.S.
P.O. BOX 36999 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES, S.I.R.S. RIPOFF MAIL SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada

I received this letter after entering a sweepstakes for $525,430. This letter claimed that I was a winner and in order to receive my money I had to send $21.95 for processing reports and fees. I read the letter a few times and doubted its validity due to its suspicious fine print. I am glad I did a search on the company called S.I.R.S. because I found this website with several complaints describing a letter just like the one I received.

It makes me very upset to be misled by such a letter. I hope that some legal action can be made against this person sending these letters.

Emily
WILLCOX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWEEPSTAKES-INFORMATION-REPORTING-SERVICES-Aka-SIRS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89133-6999/SWEEPSTAKES-INFORMATION-REPORTING-SERVICES-SIRS-RIPOFF-MAIL-SCAM-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-136183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES Aka S.I.R.S.