Complaint Review: SWIFT TRANSPORTATION

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Watervliet New York
SWIFT TRANSPORTATION
Terminal Rd Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

SWIFT TRANSPORTATION Swift pushes false reports throught to DAC on their drivers Syracuse New York

I was a Team and OTR driver with my girlfriend, I had a weekend off in phoenix AZ, the company knew I was going to be away from my truck, I went back night before the next day i was to go back out. I seen qualcom light on I answered it. it said to call DM.

I did that the DM and I spoke, he said I had a DOT drug test and i would get my pre-trip. I asked if it would be ok to do drug test in the morning (12 hrs from now) he said yes.

I went to terminal as advise by him the following morning and when i arrived they said I was fired for being late. they ( the nurses and staff discussed me routine and medical in front of a room with other drivers) hippa violaTION IM SURE.

We were left on the streets. we literally had to beg them for two bus tickets back to NY. it was a hell of a week on a greyhound bus.

But the DM and the terminal manager said the DM told me. yeah he did but he saved his own rump sayiung he told me i had to go then and there. talk about miscommunication. In 10 yrs of driving I've never failed or refused a drug or alchol test ever. nor would I refuse one knowing my livelyhood is at stake SOMEONE please contact me as until i get this cleared up i cant drive until i see a SAP even then they say this could haunt me until SWIFT takes it off my DAC

Michael
Watervliet, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWIFT-TRANSPORTATION/Syracuse-New-York/SWIFT-TRANSPORTATION-Swift-pushes-false-reports-throught-to-DAC-on-their-drivers-Syracuse-416126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWIFT TRANSPORTATION