Complaint Review: SWIFT TRUCKING

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:albuquerque New Mexico
2200 S. 75TH. AVE. PHOENIX, Arizona U.S.A.

SWIFT TRUCKING lied about their mentor program.let the mentor break safety rules and regulations. PHOENIX Arizona

d (I only lived in this area for 4yrs..) Iwas told Iwas stupid and knew nothing.once again I tried to get off the truck,but just hang in there it's your 3rd.week already.no such luck. Things only got worse. Iwas told I could no longer smoke ,but he could smoke his nasy little cigars. hang in there it's only 2 more weeks. In that time my so called mentor broke all kinds of safety rules Iwas told not to do 1. driving mre than allowed by your log book. 2.changing the log book (cheating) to make it look good.3. driving overweight and telling me that it wasn't that much. when i confronted him,I was dumped by him in tha El paso,tx. terminal. I was then told to go home and call my driver mgr.who told me to talk to the terminal mgr;who never returned my calls. Ithen called phoenix and was told it not their problem either.To this date I have no idea if iwas fired or what? Thank God that I told my young nephew to find another companyand start somewhere else.warning,beware ofthe swift nightmare.

albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWIFT-TRUCKING/PHOENIX-Arizona-85043/SWIFT-TRUCKING-lied-about-their-mentor-programlet-the-mentor-break-safety-rules-and-regul-274271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWIFT TRUCKING