Complaint Review: SWISS COLONY

• Submitted: Sun, April 13, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: Kayla — North Carolina
Internet USA

So I have been recieving statments from Swiss Colony that we have a past due balance with them. If we do not pay our past due balance we will be sent to collections. I understand that BUT neither me nor my husband have ever ordered from them. EVER. We called them and told them it must be a mistake. The response they gave me was " Someone can order something and bill you for it. That makes you responsible" So any Tom , d**k, or Harry can order from this website and bill someone random for it. We have contacted lawyer. Do not ever do business with this company. If you do, bill someone else. We never even heard of them until we stated recieving bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWISS-COLONY/internet/SWISS-COLONY-I-NEVER-ORDERED-FROM-THEM-Internet-1138502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWISS COLONY