Complaint Review: SWM LABORATORIES OR FWM LABORATORIES

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Stockton California
SWM LABORATORIES OR FWM LABORATORIES
3007 GREENE STREET HOLLYWOOD, Florida U.S.A.

SWM LABORATORIES OR FWM LABORATORIES ACAI BERRY DETOX TRAIL IS NOT REALLY A TRAIL IT IS A SCAM THAT WILL CHARGE YOU AND WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. HOLLYWOOD Florida

I ordered a trail bottle of acai berry detox as stated on the website, and paid my s&h charges of $3.95. I receive the bottle and also received a charge on my bank account for $87.13. I called swm laboratories (866-949-0138) on 02/02/09 and spoke to sam. She advised that i was going to get a refund and to wait 7-10 business days. She provided confirmation #310152.

On 02/17/09 i called them back due to no response on their end and spoke to jandi who advised me that she was going to put in a follow up request for the refund. She provided the same confirmation #.

On 02/26/09 i still have not received anything therefore, i called them back on 8 different phone calls. I spoke to mandi, neil, kim, orlando, kay, dane, tiffanie (supervisor) and katherine hopkins (supervisor). They all advised me that they were going to follow up on the request and to call back in 2-3 days. Katherine advised me that marimar fowarded an urgent message. I advised her that i never spoke to a marimar in their company.

Basically i am getting the run around and no refund. I advised them that i was unemployed and every little penny counts. No one can do anything about it. I am writing for help on getting a refund from this company. Please help in stopping this scam from hurting others and getting my refund back.

PMLF
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWM-LABORATORIES-OR-FWM-LABORATORIES/HOLLYWOOD-Florida-33020/SWM-LABORATORIES-OR-FWM-LABORATORIES-ACAI-BERRY-DETOX-TRAIL-IS-NOT-REALLY-A-TRAIL-IT-IS-A-428866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWM LABORATORIES OR FWM LABORATORIES