Complaint Review: SWM Laboratories

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Mountan House California
SWM Laboratories
Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

SWM Laboratories Unauthorized charges, continued charges after cancelation on products never ordered. fraud Florida Nationwide

I seen an advertisement for a trial offer on some diet pills. I wne ahead and tried it. After recieving the bottle 10 days later, I researched the product online to see what the best way to take them was. All I found online were complaints of fraud aganst this company. I read thousands of complaint! I immediatly cancelled the subscription that ordering signs you up for without knowing. This is part of the scam. By giving you credit card info, you are somehow signing up with out knowing. After 15 days they were charging people $87.13 for the sample product. Well, this happened to me, but they charged me 3 differant times over a 2 day span for this 1 product that I cancelled in the appropriot amount of time. They charged me $87.13 twice on the same day, and also charged me $89.31 the next day for a product never ordered. Online there are thousands that were scammed into this compant commiting fraud. In no way is it legal and they must be shut down! Please help me in getting my money back and this company put in its place.

(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))@aol.com

People are trying to arrange a class action lawsuit and I want to be involved.

Thank you!

Cory b
Mountan House, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWM-Laboratories/Nationwide-Florida/SWM-Laboratories-Unauthorized-charges-continued-charges-after-cancelation-on-products-nev-458503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWM Laboratories