• Report: #321963

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:Yorktown Virginia
SWM/ NUBODI & BODYFITPRO & STEAMROLLER PUBLISHING
Swim/nubodi: UT 801-208-7485 & Bodyfitpro UT 800-927-2029 & Steamroller Pub VA Nationwide U.S.A.

SWM/ NUBODI & BODYFITPRO & STEAMROLLER PUBLISHING unauthorized charges to my credit card. neither my husband nor myself has ordered any items from these company's Both List Utah On Credit Card Statement (INTERNET- BODYFITPROUtah For Both Company's Utah For Both Company's steamroller VA Utah

I was reviewing my credit card statements for 2007 for payments on by medical bills.

While checking my statements, I found these discrepancies: Steamroller Publishing VA -called 703-774-8923 - residentual number posted to my cr. card 6/4/07; total amt chrged $28.22. Bodyfitpro called 800-927-2029 Utah address. number dialed did not ring. posted to my cr. card June 1, June 14, Aug 13, 2007. Total chrged $204.19 Swim/nubodi called 801-208-7485 (did not ring) Total chrged $99.61 Neither my husband nor myself ordered or subcribed to any of these items!

Sherry
Yorktown, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWM-NUBODI-BODYFITPRO-STEAMROLLER-PUBLISHING/nationwide/SWM-NUBODI-BODYFITPRO-STEAMROLLER-PUBLISHING-unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-321963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWM/ NUBODI & BODYFITPRO & STEAMROLLER PUBLISHING