Complaint Review: SWM NUBODI

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
SWM NUBODI
5348 Vegas Drive # 231 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

SWM NUBODI - NUBODI - Fulfillment - Colon Cure TOTAL RIP OFF I orederd the "sample" size for $3.95 and was charged $89.31 prior to receiving the sample size. Upon phoning them, I was told by "Justin" Oh well thats "our TERMS". He then hung up on me Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered the FREE "trial size" of the colon cleanse for only $3.95 (shipping charge). After receiving and trying it, if I didn't want an additional full size shipment, I was to call and cancel my order. I NEVER received the trial sized order. I noticed I was charged for the $3.95 trial size AND $ 89.31 for a FULL SIZED bottle of colon clease. When I phoned to express my concern, I was told by JUSTIN that they've had MANY calls just like mine and that he would refund the charges. Please accept his apologies. He even gave me a CONFIRMATION NUMBER for my refund. To date, I've not seen the refund.

I called again today, I was told by Justins' Supervisor, that I wasn't going to get a refund and "thats their policy". I indicated that I was going to file fradulent charges with my bank because I didn't authorize that charge and he told me, too bad, your bank can't do anything about it. He then hung up on me. I've been using the internet for years now and have NEVER encountered this problem. Simply a SUB STANDARD OPERATION.

Mary Beth
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWM-NUBODI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/SWM-NUBODI-NUBODI-Fulfillment-Colon-Cure-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-I-orederd-the-sample-size-f-312406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWM NUBODI