Complaint Review: SWM/NUBODI

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Athens Texas
SWM/NUBODI
www.nubodi.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

SWM/ NUBODI DON'T be fooled by the "FREE SAMPLE" promise Salt Lake City Utah

I was lured in by the free sample that would clean my system and help me shed a few pounds. I thought, what could it hurt to try it out.
A couple of days after taking the Colon Cure I developed diarrhea. I quit taking the product and thought, oh well nothing really lost.

A few days later I get another bottle in the mail and I remember saying to my husband that I did not order it. When I received my bank statement I found a charge to my account of $89.31.

I was shocked and angry that I had received an unauthorized charge to my account.

When I called the number listed on my bank statement, I was told that the terms and conditions stated that within a certain amount of days after ordering the sample NUBODI would be sending another bottle of their product if I did not contact them and cancel. I was also told that they would not refund me the money.

I am sending back the unopened bottle and will update with news.

If this can help anyone to avoid the mistake that I made then I am glad to have gone through it.

Mary
Athens, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWMNUBODI/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84199/SWM-NUBODI-DONT-be-fooled-by-the-FREE-SAMPLE-promise-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-327767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWM/NUBODI