Complaint Review: SWREG Digital River LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: Lily — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
SWREG Digital River LLC
9625 West 76th St Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

SWREG Digital River LLC Dishonest non-responsible, just take your money, there is no one takes care the customers complains. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I've order software on the 03/23/2011 from SWREG. The first person told me that I
should receive the Link to download the software whine 24 hour. I didn't
receive it. My banking statement show the $26.90 had been charged at the same
day!!!  Therefore I email to the customer service. See below, the replied
email advice me this process may take 3-7 days. I still have not receive it ye
till today (04/06/2011). I called the phone number from your web (1866-500-6750).
I was told that they are not responsible for my order and they cannot provide
any support for my order. The reason they gave to me is that they are not
SWREG. They are Digital River!!! I need to contact SWREG. But, there is no phone number available to reach SWREG!!! What is going on here?? The SWREG and Digital River are both together on your home page!!! Why there is no one taking care my order now? After you took money from me???

It is very disappointed by your service. You had charged me at the same day when I placed my order. (it was 15 days ago) Why your system showing: Currently, this order is listed as open and
awaiting payment.???

I have made so many phone calls. But, there is no one cares. I am no time to waste to deal with all these dishonest non-responsible behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Digital-River-LLC/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-/SWREG-Digital-River-LLC-Dishonest-non-responsible-just-take-your-money-there-is-no-one-714533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Digital River LLC