Complaint Review: SWREG, Inc. , Digital River Unlock The IPhone

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
SWREG, Inc. , Digital River Unlock The IPhone
swreg.org Eden Prairie, Illinois U.S.A.

SWREG, Inc. , Digital RiverSWREG, Inc. ,Digital River Unlock The IPhone No customer service number, ever Eden Prairie Illinois

I ordered IPhone Unlock software from a company with the same name. I entered two email addesses as required by the web form, one primary and one secondary. My primary had a typo in it; my secondary was correct. Of course, I never received any confirmation email with the download link to either email address.

Unlock the Iphone uses SWREG.org to handle their ecommerce and download transactions. I tried emailing both companies numerous times and NEVER received a response.

Neither company offers a phone number so that you can speak to a live person.

SWREG is owned by Digital River. I called Digital River and they refused to give me a contact number at SWREG.

I am now out my $30 and have no recourse. I will not pay the credit card...

David g.
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc-Digital-River-Unlock-The-IPhone/Eden-Prairie-Illinois-55344/SWREG-Inc-Digital-RiverSWREG-Inc-Digital-River-Unlock-The-IPhone-No-customer-servi-450632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG, Inc. , Digital River Unlock The IPhone