Complaint Review: SWREG, Inc, Llion.net And Digital Rivers

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Sugar Land Texas
SWREG, Inc, Llion.net And Digital Rivers
9625 West 76th St Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

SWREG, Inc And Digital Rivers - Llion.net And Digital Rivers SWReg has not fullfilled his contract and never submitted the keycode for my product Eden Prairie Minnesota

I purchased a software product "ProfPDF" from this company via Digital Rivers on July 18, 2009. They indicated I woould receive a keycode withitn 48 hs busisness days. Even though I received my purchase order invoice I never received the keycode that supposidly will register and open full functionality of the "trial version". My Credit charge was charged for $60,00.

I have emailed support more than five times and I am still awaiting to get even an aknowledgement of my emails. I called customer service at Digital Rivers and they said they have no means to contact SWReg other than email, despite the fact they are processing all the sales from SWReg.

Digital Rivers suggested contacting llion.net which seemingly supports the SWReg products. I have not receive any replies from this company either.

After reading the multiple complaints on your page I realize I am likely victim of a fraudulent operation.

Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc-Llionnet-And-Digital-Rivers/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/SWREG-Inc-And-Digital-Rivers-Llionnet-And-Digital-Rivers-SWReg-has-not-fullfilled-his-475776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG, Inc, Llion.net And Digital Rivers