Complaint Review: SWREG Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2008

• Reported By:Milan Michigan
SWREG Inc.
9625 West 76th St. Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

SWREG Inc. 9625 West 76th St. Eden Prairie MN 55344 I ordered from them on 9-6-08, they billed my account, and have not received anything. Eden Prairie Minnesota

On Sept. 6,2008 I ordered from this company SWREG. My order number is U29152855, a DVD Unlocker Software, and Reg. backup service, at a cost of 12.80. I cannot reach them, and have not received anything from them. But they did take the money out of my account. I have a bank statement to prove this. I dont know if anything can be, or will be done about this issue, but I would really like to know what is going on.

Tracy ****
Milan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/SWREG-Inc-9625-West-76th-St-Eden-Prairie-MN-55344-I-ordered-from-them-on-9-6-08-they-bi-384650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Inc.