Complaint Review: SWREG Inc

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Frustrated in Illinois — United States of America
9625 West 76th Street Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

SWREG Inc SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! WATCH OUT! Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I found this website on a major job listing website stating they were seeking data entry people to work from home. I thought the perfect way to make money since I just recently lost my job right at Christmas. This would allow me to stay home with my kids. Well, it's nothing but a scam! The phone number listed on their support area is no longer is service and the address is in MN and the phone number was a NY number. It looks as though I may be one of many that have been taken by this company who seems to use many aliases on the internet. I contact Paypal and they are having their fraud team investigate this company since they don't want to be associated with someone who commits fraud. I am now going to contact my bank and let them know to try and get my money back. I have sent several emails to 2 different emails that claim they are their support department with no response. I will now contact the BBB and the consumer fraud division in the state of MN to make them aware so that these people can get what is coming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/SWREG-Inc-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-WATCH-OUT-Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-554395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Inc