• Report: #981957

• Reported By: Zatxviergal — Dallas Texas United States of America
SWREG Inc
10380 Bren Road West Minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

SWREG Inc company Minnetonka, Minnesota

I am purusing to file a complaint against SWREG Inc. I paid $49.95 was on last saturday. I think they were trying to convince me to purchase. I only had received 9 referral people, that which did not get sufficent to get more people under me. I sent e-mail to this representative about URL and about promote of campaign,but they said I have had to look for click bank, I then told her it was waste time.
I found and read through Rip roff customers were showing complaint against SWREG too, thank god !!I checked out. Yesterday, I decided to request them to refund money back to me,but they look like hide and had no in response to me via email by yesterday and today, I did drop e-mail and wrote to SWREG, I also have not hear them nothing. They sound like to refused get money back to me. I have a right to get refund. I told them I am going to see Bank representative in the soon.
  I appreciate and thank you Rip off  Report ,but I hope Report Rip off is going to take investigation to SWREG

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/SWREG-Inc-company-Minnetonka-Minnesota-981957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Inc