Complaint Review: SWREG Inc

• Submitted: Mon, March 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 08, 2010

• Reported By: deejaydom — walnut creek United States of America

SWREG Inc antivirus 2008 registry ther company said I had multiple serious viruses and did not let me leave the page, every time I closed the page, a new page popped up telling me how serious it was and it seemed as my computer was wa Internet

All of a sudden I have a warning that I have multiple serious viruses and the way they did it made it seem no way it could be a scam. Their scam looks really good and I fell for it. I thought it was my computer seriously telling me I had those viruses and when I tried to close the page it warned me not to. I was certain that it was my computer and believed that I actually had received some viruses somehow.
When I finally paid for the so called antivirus protection, there was no download or installation of the software I supposedly paid for and I did not receive an email. The I looked at the sit and tried to contact them, but the site was not an antivirus site, but some ecommerce site and there was no way to contact them. I got scammed. They are really good and make ot look very real! Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2010 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc/internet/SWREG-Inc-antivirus-2008-registry-ther-company-said-I-had-multiple-serious-viruses-and-did-579235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Inc