Complaint Review: SWREG Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ruth — Goulburn 2580 Australia
SWREG Inc
10380 Bren Road West Minnetonka MN, 55343 Internet United States of America

SWREG Inc www.fldreamholiday.com Exhaustive phone conversation to pay $898 US for bogus Promotional Vacation package of 15 days& Bahama cruise Internet

an ad came onto my computer that I had won a $3000 vacation package as a promotion for being the millionth customer.I rang a sydney phone numer and found myself talking to marge dunham;

she transferred me to nikki woods to get my customer number through her i paid on my visa card $898 . the holiday could be taken within the next 18months to 3 years and it was transferrable.

a third woman came on and talked me through many questions and details, i objected to some of these matters and was told not to worry that i would recieve them as part of the packagee for free.

the whole thing took over one hour and twenty minutes; which i was told not to worry about the cost of the phone call because it was being costed as a local call by them!!

it will be interesting to see my phone bill when it comes in!!

this was about 8pm sydney time about 3am us time.

today i received an order invoice from swreg inc.

10380 bren road west

minnetoka  mn, 55343

i would like my money back.   ruth goulburn nsw australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc/internet/SWREG-Inc-wwwfldreamholidaycom-Exhaustive-phone-conversation-to-pay-898-US-for-bogus-Pr-968254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Inc