Complaint Review: SWREG Marksenterprises.com

• Reported By: Ardell — Rexburg Idaho USA
SWREG Marksenterprises.com
Rexburg, Idaho United States of America

SWREG Marksenterprises.com Free money making home study course Rexburg, Idaho

I was contacted via email to purchase a cd for a course on learning how to make money online. They were to charge a one time fee of $7.00 us.

Well they have since then charged me 4 times at that same fee. I have tried to contact via email, a support ticket which doesn't work and even tried to phone them. They also state they have support 24/7, which they do not.

I will have to go to the bank and put a stop on my account to keep them from getting anymore money from me. Will I get a refund from these people I doubt it. At least I haven't lost a whole lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Marksenterprisescom/Rexburg-Idaho-83440/SWREG-Marksenterprisescom-Free-money-making-home-study-course-Rexburg-Idaho-480869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG Marksenterprises.com