• Report: #272039

Complaint Review: SWREG,

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:Post Falls Idaho
9625 W 76TH ST STE 150 EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota U.S.A.

SWREG,Digital River Joel Ronning, CEO Cardquery.com $79.95 unauthorized credit card charge to cardquery.com, a company I never heard of! EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota

I received a $79.95 charge on my American express card that was completely unauthorized by what was listed as DR SWREG.COM cardquery.com. They were listed as SWREG INC 9625 W 76TH ST STE 150
EDEN PRAIRIE MN 55344-3775 USA (also known as Digital River) for a service listed as DIRECT MKTG INTERNET.

I have never heard of this company, so I went to their website: cardquery.com and they want the last 4 digits of my cc#, expiration and transaction date and my email address (none of which I gave them because they will use that to say that you signed up for their "service"--whatever that might be).

These people are scam artists and should be stopped. I'm going to turn them into the MN Attorney General. I'm so sick and tired of people getting ahold of credit card information/stealing from people! Prison time should be sought for these scam artists!

Ripped off
Post Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG/EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minnesota-55344-3775/SWREGDigital-River-Joel-Ronning-CEO-Cardquerycom-7995-unauthorized-credit-card-charge-272039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG,