Complaint Review: SWadvantage

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: PennyBlake — Huntington West Virginia United States of America
SWadvantage
Box 305140 2851 Atrium Way Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

SWadvantage Southwestern Advantage Sold me books in the amount of $$99.85 and were to be delivered by August 14,2012. I paid in full like a FOOL. I NEVER got the books. Nashville, Tennessee

A young man come to my home selling books saying He was selling them in order to pay for His college courses.  I bought some books off of him for My Grandchildren.  The names of the books were Animal Encyclypedia and My Books.  The amount that the order totaled was $99.85.  He told me that the  books would be in by the first of August.

I received post card in the mail from the young man, Alberto Regalado in mid August telling me He would be delivering my books on Sunday.  The books were to be delivered to me by August 14, 2012.  I have yet to get the books nor have I heard further from this' company or Young man.   I am out almost one hundred dollars!  I am retired and I can not afford loosing money like this.

I would appreciate any help or advice You could give me.

Thank You for Your' time.

Very Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWadvantage/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/SWadvantage-Southwestern-Advantage-Sold-me-books-in-the-amount-of-9985-and-were-to-be-939871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWadvantage