Complaint Review: SXR.CA - Garcia Media Group

SXR.CA - Garcia Media Group
http://www.tvboxset.com/index.php?main_page=index Internet U.S.A.

SXR.CA - Garcia Media Group The great Angry Beavers DVD Ripoff! Internet

*Author of original report: Garcia Media Group

I ordered the Angry Beavers DVD set in early July 2007 and my credit card has been deducted $74.99 ($90.00 AUS) July 9, 2007. I'm still waiting on my delivery after sending two unanswered emails to the contact address from this website http://www.tvboxset.com/index.php?main_page=index. I order various items from the US and have never waited this long. Have I been robbed? I hope not. :(

Cruisy
Coal Point
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2007 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SXRCA-Garcia-Media-Group/internet/SXRCA-Garcia-Media-Group-The-great-Angry-Beavers-DVD-Ripoff-Internet-267047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SXR.CA - Garcia Media Group

Garcia Media Group

AUTHOR: Cruisy - (U.S.A.)

I've got news to report! But it's not exactly good news. I've received my DVD set but Someone on this thread mentioned the possibility that the DVD set they are waiting on might be 'bootlegged' (tongue in cheek comment, I'm sure).

Well, after vewing my DVD set, it is definitely bootlegged, copied straight from TV. I'm sure Nickelodeon would be very interested to hear of this! This is not what I paid and asked for. I certainly do not want to be caught up in any legal issues arising from my purchase. so the set will be returned. Wonder what my chances of reimbursement are?

Please be warned.