Complaint Review: SYLVIA JONES

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: DAVID S — San Francisco California
SYLVIA JONES
P.O. BOX 6043, SANTA CLARA, California United States of America

SYLVIA JONES My name is David S**** I was a victim of fraud by this individual Sylvia Jones is a scam artist SANTA CLARA, California

My name is David S**** I was a victim of fraud by this individual Sylvia Jones is a scam artist DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HER!!!. She promised me and my referrals for credit repair and corporate loans we paid her over $40, 000 dollars and its been over 3 months and she didn't do anything for us nothing was recorded, and I lost my home dealing with Sylvia Jones and . I tried to contact her and get my money back she keeps ignoring my calls and my emails.

She has stolen money from me and my close friends this person is a thief anyone out there that comes across this individual stay away from her and her fraud company. Her phone number are. (916) 670-4554. I would love to get my money back, I don't understand how these type of people operate. Never deposit your money in this account she is a crook and she lacks loyalty there are 30 folks she scammed money from who has lost there homes do not deal with her she is not a honest person

This report was posted on Rip-off Report on 01/18/2013 3:32:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: //business-consultants/sondra-rogers/sondra-rogers-consumer-fraud-b6c54.htm. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 01:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYLVIA-JONES/SANTA-CLARA-California-95056/SYLVIA-JONES-My-name-is-David-S-I-was-a-victim-of-fraud-by-this-individual-Sylvia-Jon-1040857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYLVIA JONES