Complaint Review: SYN INC - FACE TO FACE TECH - GREAT LAKE CIRCULATION - FACE OFF INC, MIAMI DREAM TEAM

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: Honest Indian — Muskogee Oklahoma United States of America
26055 columbine trail Kiteridge, Colorado United States of America

SYN INC - FACE TO FACE TECH - GREAT LAKE CIRCULATION - FACE OFF INC, MIAMI DREAM TEAM FTFT, Miami Dream Team, Global Marketing Deceptive Sales by the use of Troops deployed as sales basis. No record of reciept number in office. Kiteridge , Colorado

After being warned throughout the years to be weary of door to door sales people, I could not turn down this girl stating that my purchase would be sent directly to our Men and Women deployed in Iraq. While she seemed genuine I still wanted to follow up with the order to make sure it was legit. When contacting the number on the receipt (After several attempts) I was informed that they had no record of my order, that i should "Try back in a few days". In doubt, I called back. The woman I spoke with put me on hold, got back on the line trying to disguise her voice as a supervisor. At this point stated that she did have in her line of sight the "Receipt" that I was inquiring. After allowing her to read the whole receipt I realized that the recipient was not that of an APO as it stated on my receipt but to a residential address here in the U.S.

Quite possibly reading back to me the information I left in the previous call except for the fact I inquired with my address, out of curiosity. As the purchaser.. I informed the individual that I would like to cancel my order. I was then told that it was past the three day cancel period. When I placed my original call it was the next day of sale. Being directed to call back in a few days gave them their "loop hole" to not honor my cancellation. After hanging up the phone I did take the proper channels to report this matter to the authorities as well as my local chamber of commerce and the better business bureau. My fight won't stop in those places or here... I currently have people in my Family over fighting for our Country and to think that they are fighting for people that use Our Heroes service to Our Country to make a buck makes me sick. At this point I am not loking for a refund....  I want justice. Justice to ensure that our Families will be safe from con-Artist knocking on Our doors, taking Our Money, With Lies... Every person in connection with SYN, INC should reconsider their lifestyle as to not end up in PRISON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYN-INC-FACE-TO-FACE-TECH-GREAT-LAKE-CIRCULATION-FACE-OFF-INC-MIAMI-DREAM-TEAM/Kiteridge-Colorado-80457/SYN-INC-FACE-TO-FACE-TECH-GREAT-LAKE-CIRCULATION-FACE-OFF-INC-MIAMI-DREAM-TEAM-FTFT-605995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN INC - FACE TO FACE TECH - GREAT LAKE CIRCULATION - FACE OFF INC, MIAMI DREAM TEAM

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC