Complaint Review: SYN, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, October 04, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: Tanya G, — Elizabethtown Kentucky United States of America
po Box 159 idledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN, INC. I purchased magazines, with none in hands to date!!! idledale, Colorado

I purchased Sports Magazine from SYN, INC. in Feb. of this year, I have yet to receive any of them. I have a receipt for $71.00. I wrote a letter to the address on the back of the receipt over the summer and have yet to hear from them.

The boy who sold the magazines said he was raising money for the local highschool in that area. I have his name on the receipt as well. Today I went on Myspace and to my surprise saw a whole page based on this company selling scams for magazines!

I have also tried to conctact the local highschool principal to see if he has any info on any of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYN-INC/idledale-Colorado-80453/SYN-INC-I-purchased-magazines-with-none-in-hands-to-date-idledale-Colorado-647412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN, INC.