Complaint Review: SYN, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 26, 2010

• Reported By: Rc — Attleboro Massachusetts United States of America
SYN, Inc.
PO Box 159 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN, Inc. Never received magazine after 5 months!!! Idledale, Colorado

A young man came to my home in July full of compliments trying to get me to purchase at least 2 magazines. He said he was originally from Connecticut and was trying to raise money to go on a trip and that this was his summer job.

I told him that I would purchase 1 magazine, Rolling Stone. He said he preferred cash but I thought I would be safe and write a check. That was on July 29, 2010. It is now November 26, 2010 and I still have not received my magazine.

The check was cashed 08/11/2010. My bank cashed the check with no signature or stamp on the back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2010 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYN-Inc/Idledale-Colorado-80453/SYN-Inc-Never-received-magazine-after-5-months-Idledale-Colorado-665551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN, Inc.