Complaint Review: SYN Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: Kris — Kearney Nebraska United States of America
SYN Inc.
PO box 159 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN Inc. Shay Scammed me on a magazine sale!! Idledale, Colorado

I had a young lady come to my door named shay. She said she was selling magazines for a project that was guys versus girls. So i decided to look at what she was selling.

She seemed very pushy about wanting to sell magazines to me. So i thought that the only way i could get her to leave was to buy a subsription. So i paid her $79 cash.

After she left i decide to look the company up on the internet and to my surprise it was a scam. So i called the police and tried to make a report and they told me there was nothing they could do until i didnt get my magazines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2010 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYN-Inc/Idledale-Colorado-80453/SYN-Inc-Shay-Scammed-me-on-a-magazine-sale-Idledale-Colorado-641703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN Inc.