Complaint Review: SYN, Inc

• Reported By: Tcass100 — Battle Creek Michigan USA
SYN, Inc
po box 159 idledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN, Inc Complete fraud company is a Rip off!! idledale Colorado

I orderd a magazine from Tre Archer from Syn, Inc on July 14th, he said six to eight weeks to recieve my magazine, I have yet to recieve the magazine that I orderd, although I have been recieving a magazine that I did not order (im not sure if they just sent me some junk magazine instead of the one I ordered), But regardless I have yet to see one issue of the magazine I ordered. Furthermore the Tre Archer fellow told me that They would call my house before depositing the check I wrote to them, and they never did. I cant find a customer service number or anything for these people..so next time a college kid knocks on my door trying to pawn magazines Im liable to punch the sucker in the face!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYN-Inc/idledale-Colorado-80453/SYN-Inc-Complete-fraud-company-is-a-Rip-off-idledale-Colorado-644584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN, Inc