• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: TRUCKER WIFE — SHERMAN Texas United States of America
ST. GEORGE, Utah United States of America

SYNERGY FUNDING SERVICES.COM SYNERGY GRANT SERVICES Promised to Find a Grant of over $100.000 and would cost us $4,500.00 to $8,500.00 For their assistance ST. GEORGE, Utah

My husband was searching on the internet for a grant to get a truck so he could be self employed.  He found the Synergy Funding Services. com website.  The girl he talked to gave him a real sales pitch saying she was only the go between, but she said do not be afraid to ask for a LOT of money, over $100.00 because he would need a truck, a building to store the truck, an office to set up his paperwork, an accountant expenses, reimbursement of their services, plus would pay off all our debt and credit cards to have a fresh start.

Then we both had to get on the phone for a conference call to her boss.  Both of us had to promised to be devoted to motivation, our time of approximately 10 hours a week, and investment .  Their fee was between $4,300 - $8,300.00.  If we did not have that much money upfront, we could make monthly payments, starting with $2,000.00.  Now they call my husband on a regular basic to see if he has the down payment yet.  We are 60 years old.  We dont have any extra money.  I draw a small disability check.

My husband is out on the road, driving a company truck 27 days out of the month, no vacation, no holidays, no insurance.  Im not investing a dollar without investing.  My mom told me to live by the phrase "If its too good to be true, then its not".....Why would anyone just hand over $100.000.00 plus all the perks plus pay off our debts?  So I entered the question on Ask.com if Synergy Funding Services was a fraud and found numerous websites stating they were a scam.  These people should be ashamed of cheating people out of their savings.  They should go to jail for theft.  Do not give a dollar to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYNERGY-FUNDING-SERVICESCOM/ST-GEORGE-Utah-/SYNERGY-FUNDING-SERVICESCOM-SYNERGY-GRANT-SERVICES-Promised-to-Find-a-Grant-of-over-100-911068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYNERGY FUNDING SERVICES.COM