Complaint Review: SYN,INC. 152

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Isabelle — New Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
SYN,INC. 152
PO BOX 159 ldledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN,INC. 152 In June 2010 Janette came to my door selling magazines I gave her a check for $63.00 ldledale, Colorado

I never received the magazines I ordered from this place. I tried calling the number on the receipt and only got a message recorder. So I searched the company name on line and found this site, and now I know it was a rip off. Please help me get this matter resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYNINC-152/ldledale-Colorado-80453/SYNINC-152-In-June-2010-Janette-came-to-my-door-selling-magazines-I-gave-her-a-check-fo-640466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN,INC. 152