Complaint Review: SYN,INC

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: SYN,INC — Bridgeton New Jersey United States of America
PO BOX 159 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN,INC Never received my magazine subscriptions. Then after several months I received a call concerning my subscription and was told that I would be receiving it soon but it never happened. Idledale, Colorado

A door to door salesman sold me a magazine subscription which I never received. After several months I received a call concerning if I was happy with my subscription. I explained that the magazines were never received. I was given an apology and told that I would receive them in 2 to 3 months, but that never happened either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYNINC/Idledale-Colorado-80453/SYNINC-Never-received-my-magazine-subscriptions-Then-after-several-months-I-received-a-828866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN,INC