Complaint Review: SYN,Inc / Dynasty Technoligies

• Submitted: Wed, September 08, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Jennifer — Peabody Massachusetts U.S.A.
SYN,Inc / Dynasty Technoligies
Idledale Colorado 80 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

SYN,Inc / Dynasty Technoligies Just got off the phone with them after waiting 20 mins??? Idledale Colorado

Same problem as everyone else. Just wanted to updat there phone # 1-303-531-7676 just got off the phone with a Sarah? Not sure if that is really is her name or not.  I did ask her how long they have been in business and she said "oh many, many, many years" This is def a SCAM stay far away & don't deal with them just contact your local police if they come to your house. If you pay by check all you can do is file a police report if you don't receive your magazine. I called my bank "Eastern Bank" and they told me that's all I could do. So sad the story they give you to get your money and all the while my kids were sitting there and expect a new magazine Family Fun to come in there names... A lesson I have learned now I am out $52.00 thank god it was not more (still a lot of money for my family since I was laid off and out of a job for almost two years!! I feel for anyone that was scammed. Good luck to all I hope there is something that can be done to stop them. Sad world we live in!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYNInc-Dynasty-Technoligies/Idledale-Colorado-80453/SYNInc-Dynasty-Technoligies-Just-got-off-the-phone-with-them-after-waiting-20-mins-638715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYN,Inc / Dynasty Technoligies