attempts

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Connor — College Station Texas
SYSTEK COMPUTING
1713 Park Pl #100 college station, Texas USA

SYSTEK COMPUTING Carol Paull & Craig Paull Disgusting & shocking Reasons Why they low pay Employees & OVERCHARGE Customers!! college station Texas

WOW!! To my surprise, I read this article in the news last week, and POW! I figured it out how they get away with low-pay employees & overcharging customers WITH mediocre services... Unbelievable. This is what happened:

I dropped off my laptop at Systek three weeks ago to get checked out. I was told two things after dropping it off. First, that they would give it a look over free of charge, and that billing would start after I decided to get repairs. Second, that they would contact me within 1-2 business days to let me know what was wrong with it. Unfortunately both were not true. I called two days after dropping it off to ask if they had figured out what was going on. I was told that they had not actually looked at it, would be doing so shortly, and would contact me in 1-2 business days to let me know what was up. [continued below]....

..... I did not hear back from them until I called to cancel business with them a week after dropping it off. As for the "free" checkover, I was billed $75 for it as it apparently counted as labor charges despite being told (and double checking) that it was indeed free. I have never had to file a complaint with the BBB before, but I will be doing so after finishing this review. Bottom line: do not do business with Systek. They have left such a bad impression that I will actively being telling friends who need computer repair done not to go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYSTEK-COMPUTING/college-station-Texas-77840/SYSTEK-COMPUTING-Carol-Paull-Craig-Paull-Disgusting-shocking-Reasons-Why-they-low-pay-1081053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYSTEK COMPUTING