Complaint Review: SYSTWEAK

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Roger — Miamisburg Ohio
SYSTWEAK

SYSTWEAK Cleverbridge AG Failed to activate product key. Refused to refund money. Cleverbridge AG apparent scapegoat. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly contact us at http://support.systweak.com for assistance and refund

After attempting to access Norton Symantec Power Eraser, a pop-up was generated from SYSTWEAK to scan for additional problems I was experiencing.  It Supposedly detected several items that required attention.  By not being blocked by Norton I naturally assumed it was a valid website.  Big Mistake.

I purchased the product for $14.95 and received Free PhotoStudio as a bonus.  Everything seemed to work okay until today, 4/10/2013.  As soon as I logged onto my computer, it was scanned by SYSTWEAK and posted the exact same results as yesterday, 4/9/2013.  After attempting to re-enter my product key, it was refused as incorrect.

I contacted SYSTWEAK customer support twice by email with no reply.  I then called their support number 1-800-871-7918 and was connected immediately to a male support specialist(?) by the name of Robert Hill (East Indian).  After explaining to him the problem, he directed me to allow my computer to give their computer access to supposedly accommodate the fix.  As soon as I attempted to give access, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2013 rejected access as a hostile attack.  I then informed "Robert Hill" that I was going to uninstall and that I wanted my money refunded.

I had absolutely no luck speaking to "Robert Hill" about acquiring a refund.  I subsequently learned that the financial activities were handled by a German company, Cleverbridge AG, Munich.  No response from them at this time.

BUYER BEWARE!  Read the Red Flags and take appropriate protective measures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYSTWEAK/internet/SYSTWEAK-Cleverbridge-AG-Failed-to-activate-product-key-Refused-to-refund-money-Clever-1042177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYSTWEAK

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly contact us at http://support.systweak.com for assistance and refund

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear Roger

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

It seems you have entered key incorrectly or perhaps you tried your purchased key to register some other program. Please submit your issues at support.systweak.com for assistance.

I want to assure you that our products are completely safe to use and used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PCs. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Company and our programs are highly rated and reviewed.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address your issues immediately.

Could you kindly submit your refund request here: http://support.systweak.com? We will refund your purchase immediately.

Regards,