Complaint Review: SYSTWEAK

SYSTWEAK
Internet USA

SYSTWEAK SOUNDING SO SINCERE,BUT BIG RIPOFFS Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from the Systweak Support

I was having issues with my pc and I had seen this advertisement about slow running and and crashing. I followed the directios for a free scan. It would only fix a few issues without paying $29.95, I paid it. I was very frustrated. I got a number and called for more help and the person I spoke with assured me for  $348 I could get a 3 year program and keep my pc running very well, NOt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SYSTWEAK/internet/SYSTWEAK-SOUNDING-SO-SINCEREBUT-BIG-RIPOFFS-Internet-1053665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SYSTWEAK

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from the Systweak Support

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear Customer

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to address your issue immediately, could you kindly submit what PC issues you are facing at http://support.systweak.com, and we will surely help you with them. Plus support plans suggested by telephonic representative are not mandatory to purchase.

Regards