Complaint Review: Saban Car Rental

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: DesertFortress — Surprise Arizona United States of America
Saban Car Rental
2934 E. McDowell Rd.Phoenix AZ, 85008 Internet United States of America

Saban Car Rental Phoenix Car Rental/U.S. 24 Hour Car Rental Company repoed car while it was under a paid 1 week contract after 3 days. Internet, Internet

I rented the car for 1 week on a Sunday in April, I paid for the car in cash as they requested. I went out on Wednesday morning to discover that the car and my personal belongings were gone. I immediately contacted the rental company and discovered that they had the vehicle reposessed. I sent them a letter formally asking for them to return my payment along with my personal belongings and they refused to do either.

At this point I'm lodging a formal complaint with the Arizona Attorney Generals office as well as the Beter Business Bureau to put an end to their illeagal and fraudulant dealings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saban-Car-Rental/internet/Saban-Car-Rental-Phoenix-Car-RentalUS-24-Hour-Car-Rental-Company-repoed-car-while-it-wa-879890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saban Car Rental