Complaint Review: Saban's RAC

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Beingmick — Scottsdale Arizona U.S.A.
Saban's RAC
2954 E McDowell RD phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Saban's RAC Phoenix Car Rental Fraudulent charges, forgery, verbal abuse threatened physical abuse phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Scammers/Criminals

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's Put Saban's (or whatever they call themselves) Out of Business!

*Consumer Comment: They stole from us too!!!

*Consumer Comment: SABEN IS NO GOOD

The car I received was filthy and not mechanically sound, Saban's said "s**t car for s**t people" to my face. I asked him to repeat , he then changed it to "cheap cars for cheap people."

Upon renting I asked about the $11.99 cleaning fee, he said "it is included in the rental." Upon returning the car he denied ever saying that, refused to accept cash and forced the charges through for full price on my credit card. They would not listen to me and said "f**k you, get out, you are trespassing." and proceeded to have a goon "Jose" escort me out for asking a question about my bill.

Some one needs to take these guys on, big time. just read all of these complaints. They are all the same. Where is the AG's office??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sabans-RAC/phoenix-Arizona-85008/Sabans-RAC-Phoenix-Car-Rental-Fraudulent-charges-forgery-verbal-abuse-threatened-physic-765857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saban's RAC

Scammers/Criminals

AUTHOR: Angela C - (United States of America)

These people are crooks. I am contacting the AG's office because this place should not be allowed to do this to people. Shame on Phoenix for letting them stay in businsess if you want to share your story with the AG office I will help and show you how to do it please contact me at angelac1000 at yahoo

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Let's Put Saban's (or whatever they call themselves) Out of Business!

AUTHOR: Peter Ortiz - (United States of America)

Hi - I've filed a compliant with the Arizona Attorney
General's Office. Join me in filing a joint compliant. I linked to my
story below.

They stole from us too!!!

AUTHOR: EDDIE - (United States of America)

Same thing happened to my girlfiend and I a couple weeks ago. We went in for a rental they promised a 3 day rental for a flat rate of 189.00 when we returned they charged our card 550.00!!! The rude sleezy jerk refused to explain the charges and made us leave the property. I won't stop until I get our money back and this place is shut down. They use this same scam and scare technique on so many before us it needs to stop it isn't right!~!!

SABEN IS NO GOOD

AUTHOR: Dizzy - (U.S.A.)

A few years ago I got in a hit and run accident. I chased the car until I got the plate number. The police said it was from Saben rental car. So I called them with the plate number and told them one of their rental cars hit me. They denied it and told me to " Get a lawyer and slammed the phoen down on me. A very corrupt company...