Complaint Review: Saban's Rent a Car

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: ScrewedRenter — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Saban's Rent a Car
2934 E McDowell Internet United States of America

Saban's Rent a Car Phoenix Car Rental, rentacarphoenix.com, Rent A Car Phoenix Saban's Rent a Car is a total rip off, they took my deposit, charged up my credit card for $1200 for no reason , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Saban's Rent a Car

I got into an accident and I needed a car real quick.  I rented from Saban's Rent a Car, AKA: Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com and it was a disaster. I got into my car and it smelled of cheap ghetto perfume. I couldn't breath. I ask for another car and the fat man, I think the owner, at the Saban's Rent a Car, Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com McDowell location yelled at me but finally gave me another car. This car was worse, so I went back and the fat man asked me to step outside the door, so I did and he locked the door and told me to leave. I went ahead and continued to rent the smelly car. I was a couple hours late returning the car, I went to a store prior to returning the car and Saban's Rent a Car, AKA, Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com took the car while I was shopping. I called Saban's Rent a Car, Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com and they said the car was late so they used the GPS in their ghetto car to take it while I was shopping. I said I was only a couple hours late and I was going to extend the rental. The fat man said too bad, you can't be late with my ghetto cars. He said "I'm not your mommy". I couldn't believe it. I had to take a taxi to another car rental place and got a car that that was clean and did not reek of a dead French whore. I went to Saban's Rent a Car,Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com and they charged tons of fees to my card and refused to return the things that were in my car. No Airport tax... PLEASE they force charged insurance at $16.95 per day that I did not need, PKJ? S/C? 18.35% in surcharges? They are a sic group of thugs and the fat man at Saban's Rent a Car, Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com is the rudest person I have every meet in my life. Dealing with Saban's Rent a Car, Rent a Car Phoenix, rentacarphoenix.com was the worse experience of my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sabans-Rent-a-Car/internet/Sabans-Rent-a-Car-Phoenix-Car-Rental-rentacarphoenixcom-Rent-A-Car-Phoenix-Sabans-Ren-645807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saban's Rent a Car

Saban's Rent a Car

AUTHOR: SW TRADER - (United States of America)

Saban's Rent a Car and their host of AKA's all need to run out of business. At best, they're dishonest, but conmen is a better description. I've had one too many bad experiences with this company and would like to see them shut down by the Attorney General's Office. A guy by the name of "Big Pete" is the primary culprit of this bad news outfit.