Complaint Review: Sacor Financial Inc

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Gabriel S — Arlington Texas
Sacor Financial Inc
1911 Douglas Blvd # 85-205 Roseville, California USA

Sacor Financial Inc AKAs National credit Acceptance sacor/ national Credit suing me for account more than ten year old, no summon or proved of account Roseville California

*Consumer Comment: Need help in California?

May 23. 2013

Sacor Financial AKAs National Credit Acceptance never responded to my letters asking for proved of my debt.

and finally , I received documents from the court saying that I have a judgment against me. I never received the summon and now they have a lien.

I live in Texas, and I need representation in California, I am sure this company falsified documents. In one of the "papers"...they listed the last four digits of a social security that does not belong to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sacor-Financial-Inc/Roseville-California-95661/Sacor-Financial-Inc-AKAs-National-credit-Acceptance-sacor-national-Credit-suing-me-for-a-1053643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sacor Financial Inc

Need help in California?

AUTHOR: Pw - ()

Again, I suggest you contact Mr. Michael Taggert of La Mesa, CA since he's familiar with this company's illegal tactics and may be of great service to you.