Complaint Review: Sacor Financial, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Mary v. — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
Sacor Financial, Inc.
1911 Douglas Blvd., #84-435 Roseville, California United States of America

Sacor Financial, Inc. aka National Credit Acceptance, Inc. They're baaaaack, and trying to rip us off AGAIN Roseville, California

I just received my first notice of Execution of Money Judgment from the NEW "National Credit Acceptance, Inc." now called Sacor Financial, Inc. It certainly is interesting given that these guys went out of business for fraud back in June, 2009. I assume that everything now they are doing is illegal, but I thought I'd report that they are back and up to their old tricks. Currently, they are trying to levy my bank account. I got a notice that they are levying a bank account in my neighborhood, but it's not mine. I guess they are going to just try every bank in the vicinity.

They have levied accounts before and removed ALL my money from my bank account. In the past, when I tried to work with them, they instead called up friends with whom I'd worked, and threatened them. One was working on becoming a US citizen, so it war particularly stressful.

The debt that they are collecting on was originally around $4000 and now they claim they want $16000. It's beyond ridiculous.

In any case, I may have to hire an attorney but wanted to let everyone up here who have complained (and rejoiced when they were sued for fraud and shut down, millions of dollars in fraud to boot), that they are back to business as usual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sacor-Financial-Inc/Roseville-California-95661/Sacor-Financial-Inc-aka-National-Credit-Acceptance-Inc-Theyre-baaaaack-and-trying-t-713994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sacor Financial, Inc.