- Report: #1060585
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sadr Law Firm
Sadr Law Firm610 W Ash St, San Diego, CA San Diego, California USA
Sadr Law Firm Beware of this Law firm San Diego California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Beware of this law firm! They run Vehicle Registration Inquiry Report (or KSR) on your sold cars purchased from auctions without customers’ consent (which is illegal). They look for loopholes specifically for frame damaged-vehicles in which you are notified and convinced to work with them to file a claim against the dealer for their own benefit. They even promise you to receive money in return even though they are fully aware that the vehicle you bought was in fact disclosed as a frame damaged vehicle. Part of their scheme, tactic and strategy is to target your vulnerability by exposing any consequences of not settling with them.
Reasons not to settle:
- They use you as bait and make money from you. After a while, they will come back after you and make more money off you.
- They are currently under investigation and a class lawsuit is in progress against the firm.
- Car auctions and some banks are aware of the firm’s bad business and possibly would want to take action against them as well.
For more information on open Case# BC498737, contact Valerie Horn & Associates based in Beverly Hills, CA.
I will post more updates soon.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sadr-Law-Firm/San-Diego-California/Sadr-Law-Firm-Beware-of-this-Law-firm-San-Diego-California-1060585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.