Complaint Review: Safari Towing

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: tylermichelle — mckinney Texas
Safari Towing
2535 University Drive McKinney, Texas United States of America

Safari Towing Jason Ward 30 hours and No Pay Check! Scam, Cheap, Stealing, Malicious, Pathetic, Crookcks, Theives McKinney, Texas

Hi, i am a former employee of Sarafi Towing. Jason Ward had me come in for a trial shift one monday and by the end of the day he said i was hird, and that i would be making 10.30$$ an hour as a dispatcher. I then began working their daily and got around thirty hours under my belt when i decided this job wasnt for me. when i went in to get my check, Jason ward said that i would not be getting no money for mny work and that this was volunteer training. In Texas by law its required to sign a peice of paper stating that i would be submitting myself to volunteer training and they can only have this type of training for 3 days not thirty hours. Also when i called up their to speak to Jason the dispatcher wouldnt let me have the phone or talk to any one except her. Also when i started i asked when the pay period was and for paper work stating my hire and they could not provide me with either, which i though was sketchy. I still haven't received my payment of almost 300$ dollars and still can not get in contact with any one of this at safari towing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safari-Towing/McKinney-Texas-75069/Safari-Towing-Jason-Ward-30-hours-and-No-Pay-Check-Scam-Cheap-Stealing-Malicious-Pat-1039022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safari Towing