Complaint Review: Safe Auto Care

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: Oscar — Las Vegas Nevada
Safe Auto Care
3385 E Russell Rd Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Safe Auto Care Refused to finish fixing my car after receiving payment Las Vegas Nevada

We took our vehicle with the engine light on in March. Since then, they have done multiple jobs that cost me more than $2000. After spending that amount of money, the car still had the engine light on and more problems. Car will not run correctly and they refused to keep looking at the vehicle. I requested a refund since vehicle was not fixed. They declined and threw the keys at me and asked me to leave.

I demanded to speak to the owner and requested his name and phone number. They declined to give that information as well. They called the police and I stayed for me to speak to the police. I filed a report against them and the police told me that this is a civil case. Police advised that this was not th4 first time that they have been called to that location. I had to take the car to another mechanic who was recommended by a friend of mine and he is looking at the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Auto-Care/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89126/Safe-Auto-Care-Refused-to-finish-fixing-my-car-after-receiving-payment-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1059333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Auto Care