Complaint Review: Safe-Cart

• Reported By: JamieE — Homeland California United States of America
Safe-Cart

Safe-Cart PC Cleaner Pro Beware - This software locked up my computer Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I ordered PC Cleaner Pro on line to speed up my PC.  It was downloaded on-line and it took several hours to run.  When it finished running I was LOCKED OUT of my computer.  It seems thier software erased a critical file needed to login to my computer.  I called the technical support and they could not help me and said they will refund my money.  They never refunded the money.

I filed a dispute with PalPal and PayPal did nothing but wait 3 weeks and tell me since it was online software I was stuck paying. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and basically got the same results.  It appears it doesn't matter if the software works or not, once you take delivery, you are stuck paying for it.

It cost my $85 more to take my PC into a repair shop to get it restored so I could use it again.  So actually the total cost of using this software was $124 and I got NOTHING but headaches, added time and computer down time. I would NOT recommend this company or any of the products they use.

Also, be careful with PayPal, I wrote them several emails and they never responded.  I doubt they even looked into my dispute.  So you are NOT protected using PayPal either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Cart/internet/Safe-Cart-PC-Cleaner-Pro-Beware-This-software-locked-up-my-computer-Internet-1007093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe-Cart

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

As one of the Internet's leading payment processing services, SafeCart processes payments for PC Cleaner and PC Cleaner Pro. If you have any questions or concerns relating to the purchase of this software, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,