Complaint Review: Safe Cart

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: richard — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Safe Cart

Safe Cart SpeedPC or SpeedyPC Product absolutely failed to do anything to enhance PC performance Internet

My PC was having issues.  I'd constantly fix problems myself and was tiring of the effort.  I searched for PC help and up popped Speedy PC.  I looked at the attributes, downloaded and register the product.  I immediately ran the scan, after several minutes the message came back that I had no issues my PC was working normally.

This was not the case, and having paid by PayPal I initiated a "resolution".  I also wrote a note to the Customer Service email.  SafeCart got back to me saying since I had initiated a resolution through PayPal SafeCart's policy is to hold any refund.

They said if I would have just contacted they would have gladly refunded my money.  PayPal has since denied my claim so I'm out $29.  I've cancelled my PayPal account.  My opinion, both are in conjunction with each other and ripping off the public individually.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Cart/internet/Safe-Cart-SpeedPC-or-SpeedyPC-Product-absolutely-failed-to-do-anything-to-enhance-PC-perfo-994657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Cart