Complaint Review: Safe Cart

Nationwide United States of America
  • Phone: 855-432-0727
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Safe Cart For software purchase of virus protection & tech support; excessive cost than quoted Internet, Nationwide

Contacted named company, supposedly contracted with Microsoft, and bought 5-yr. anti-virus protection and 1 yr. tech support. Was told by rep charge for both would be $225.00.

Checked my withdrawals from my bank. The following charges were taken off my bank card from Safe Cart. $225.00 for what I was told was virus protection and 1-yr. tech support, August 20; $40.34 taken off from Safe Cart on August 6 for I don't know what; $100.00 taken off August 6 for I don't know what; and $250.00 taken August 6. I will e-mail them again to ask for $390.34 to be credited back to my bank.

I doubt they will, but I shall keep hounding them until something is done. Probably a waste of my time, since they already have the money. Total deduction off my bank card was supposed to be $225.00. If I could afford to sue them and still keep the 2 items I purchased at supposed $225.00, I would. But then much time and court fees would be assessed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Cart/nationwide/Safe-Cart-For-software-purchase-of-virus-protection-tech-support-excessive-cost-than-q-930898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Cart