Complaint Review: Safe Cart.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Ja-Mes Watson — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Safe Cart.com

Safe Cart.com I was scammed after purchasing a antivirus program which did not wok. Internet

I purchased an antivirus program this week. The program did not work and after downloading the program, I received more viruses. I would like to have my $40 back to my account. I purchased Reg Cure PC Optimizer and it did not work for anything on my computer. I see Safe Cart.com on my bank statement and I constantly try to contact a rep with customer service, and the line does not transfer me to anyone. Even though the automated voice says let me transfer you to someone, I have yet to speak to a human voice. I would like to know how I can get my money back?, first for the bogus program that did not work and from the bogus purchase site that has terrible and fraudulant customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Cartcom/internet/Safe-Cartcom-I-was-scammed-after-purchasing-a-antivirus-program-which-did-not-wok-Inter-533427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Cart.com