Complaint Review: Safe Home Security Systems

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:pgh Pennsylvania
Safe Home Security Systems
55 Sebethe Dr Cromwell, Connecticut U.S.A.

Safe Home Security Systems Renting, losing home, still they have no heart! Cromwell Connecticut

We had lost our home and are renting and not allowed to have this installed and yet they hound me day and night over payment for a service I can not use anymore and they also said it did not matter if my home sold or not, that I will be liable for three years of service..if I have it or not!!! I would run far and fast from this company, not all alarm services companys are this heartless and hard to work with! SAFEHOUSE also ruined my excellent credit rating too!

Kimbelry
pgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security-Systems/Cromwell-Connecticut-06416/Safe-Home-Security-Systems-Renting-losing-home-still-they-have-no-heart-Cromwell-Connec-311053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security Systems