Complaint Review: Safe Home Security

• Reported By: Gary — Lancaster South Carolina United States of America
Safe Home Security
55 Sebethe Drive Cromwell, Connecticut United States of America

Safe Home Security A consumer rip off Cromwell, Connecticut

I paid Safe Home Security every month for 4 years only to find out they were not really monitoring my home during that time. The county I lived in cut my phone line without my knowledge since I only use the phone line for Internet services. i have since cancelled my phone line services. The line was cut for over 2 weeks without any notifications or reaction from Safe Home Security. Only when I stopped my monthly payments months later during my second contract did Safe Home Security respond to a need. This company needs to be shut down and never be in business again. They will continue to harass you with phone calls for payments when they do not care about their customers. Consumers need to stay away from Safe Home Security. I advised SHS that all my hardware was paid in full per my first contract and that I did not want their monitoring services anymore. SHS continues to call me and harass me for services they do not honor. They have also went as far to ping my credit report for non-payment however it seems their credit hits are not effecting my credit rating at all. I want the entire world to know what a rip off Safe Home Security is and this business needs to be shut down as a fraud company. I will celebrate the day when they are out of the consumer services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security/Cromwell-Connecticut-06416/Safe-Home-Security-A-consumer-rip-off-Cromwell-Connecticut-895097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security